What an exciting last few weeks. The Documentation Toolkit was at IT Nation 2015. We were kept busy the entire time with great interest shown.
Over the next few weeks we will be announcing the release of many of the features we showed off. Such as:
- Using DocToolkit Documents to extend ConnectWise configurations
- bi-directional integration with ConnectWise allowing you to quickly and easily update configuration data
- Create and manage Standard Operating Procedures (super easy)
- A new tree structure to make managing Documents and Configurations and SOPs easier
- New Onboarding option for configuration
- Logging access to fields
- Read and Write level field permissions
- Tag which fields you want to use, removing the clutter of unnecessary fields in configurations
. . . and so much more to come!
And as always, we can host it for you or you can run DocToolkit on your own equipment.